Ca’ Sagredo Hotel

Architectural project and operations management, plant engineering and restoration work

Venezia, Italia, since 2010
End use: 5 star luxury hotel with restaurant
Surface area: 1.091 square metres of covered area, 5 floors
Assignment: Ongoing technical operations
Client: Ca’ Sagredo Hotel srl

The Palace has a Gothic structure and was established by the Morosini family in the 13th century. In 1661 it was purchased by Nicolò Sagredo, who belonged to one of the leading Venetian aristocratic families, an art collector and future Doge (1675-1676).
During the first three decades of the 18th century, the Palace interior underwent important restoration work, which led to the construction of a monumental staircase, the addition of many stucco decorations and the restructuring of the halls.
The last restoration of the Palace was carried out over many years and was completed in 2005, with the aim of transforming the building into a 5 star luxury hotel.


Our studio is responsible for the technical tasks concerning the architectural, plant engineering and restoration work. This includes overseeing the project and conducting operations related to the new restoration and new initiatives.

 

In December 2014 we carried out the restoration of the monumental staircase fresco.


During 2016 we designed the project and managed the operations to develop suitable accent lighting on the Canal Grande and Campo Santa Sofia, as well as the hall overlooking the portico and the historical staircase.

Ca' Sagredo Hotel | Studio C and CCa' Sagredo Hotel - illuminazione della facciata | Studio C and CCa' Sagredo Hotel - illuminazione della facciata | Studio C and C